5 Points of Pre-Processing Quality Inspection
- Check pockets for personal belongings (money, jewelry, etc) These items are placed in a separate bag, marked with your information. You are notified immediately.
- Check garments for broken buttons on shirt front, cuffs, and collars. We flag where the buttons are fractured, broken, or missing and we replace them Complimentary.
- Check for small tears or areas in need of repair. We will text you a photo of the area of concern and a price to repair with our seamstress, and you instruct us what to do next.
- Check for stains that cannot be treated with normal store bought chemicals. The garments are then flagged to be treated by an experienced spot removing technician, prior to processing.
- We check for “special care” items that require very gentle cleaning or hand washing. These items are separated and flagged to be processed by hand to protect the delicate features.